UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

time flies

2 years. It's seems so strange to me that it's already been 2 years since I graduated from High School. Now, as Emily's graduation is coming upon us it's reminding me a lot about those days "back then" haha. I know, I know. It was really not all that long ago. But still.
It feels like it was just yesterday that I was there... but at the same time it feels like AGES ago. It's crazy. I was just looking at my yearbooks and was trying to decide whether I missed high school or if I was glad to be moved on. If you had asked me this question a little over a year ago, I would have responded with a yes. I missed high school A LOT! But if you ask me today. I'd say no not really. I mean yes, I miss the simplicity of those days. I think I had a lot less to worry about (even though I really don't have a ton to worry about now). But, I'm glad I've moved on. I'm glad that I'm a lot more independant now. I have also learned so much more and have matured so much more since then. And besides if I was still in high school, all the fantastic memories I have from college wouldn't be there! I don't even miss band anymore. I feel like I've been there done that. But I'm so glad that I did it! I wouldn't trade the memories and the experiences for ANYTHING!
Anyway, I seriously can't believe it's already time for Emily's graduation. It's crazy how time flies. It feels like when I moved away from home my siblings stayed how they were... so it kind of was a jerk into reality when I realized that she was old enough to graduate. Ya anyway, tomorrow is the day! The day that I am no longer the only graduated child in the family. Ok, well I guess it's technically today since I'm writing this at 12:26 am haha.
I'm going to end this. Bye!

No comments: