UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

simple mind, simple pleasures

I like the fact that at my dentist office they use purple cups and purple paper napkin things that they put on you to keep your shirt clean AKA "bibs" ;). I know this is such a simple things and you're probably wondering why in the world I pay attention to such little details that don't even matter. But, I looked at it as one of those simple little things that make going to the dentist just a little better. I mean really, going to the dentist isn't the funnest thing in the world even if it is just for a check up/cleaning. It's still lame. So who can blame me for trying to come up with something that makes it a little more enjoyable for me. Purple cups and purple "bibs" :). Yup that's what I came up with. I like the color purple so I found joy in it.

No comments: