UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

the end has come...

Oh my. It's been F.O.R.E.V.E.R since I have updated my blog. I know I say that everytime I make a new post. But it's true. I wait for LONG periods of time before I make a new post. I have got to stop doing that. Seriously.

Ok so I just finished up my last semester at Snow College. And let me tell you, it's sad and hard to leave. I tend to get very attatched to things. When I spend long periods of time somewhere it tends to become my home. I can't imagine life not going to Snow now. I've found myself rooted there... and now i have to uproot and move on in my life. I've had a couple of weeks to get used to the idea so I feel more ok with it now. But oh boy, when I left on May 1st, leaving being my school, my apartment, and my friends, there were definitely tears in my eyes. I am going to seriously miss people I have met this year, my ward, and my school. I am so amazed at how blessed I have been this school year. Last year was so much fun, but this year has been AMAZING. I can't even begin to descibe in words the feelings I have towards the people I met this year. They were incredible. I had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people. It was very hard leaving some of them I must say. They were all so good and such great examples to me. I have honestly been changed for the better by knowing these people. I am so grateful I was
able to grow close to them .

I really feel like moving to Mt. View apartments else was inspiration or something. I had an amazing experience and I grew a whole lot. I loved being around so many others who built me up and made me want to be better. :) I L O V E D this year.

Here is a slideshow of some of my pictures I took this school year :D


No comments: