UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Friday, May 15, 2009

getting back to the fun books :)

It seems like during the past couple of years I haven't actually read a whole lot. I used to be a book work, but lately I haven't had the time or I don't take the time. I've decided that this summer I am going to take the time to actually read books. Books that I enjoy instead of the stupid text books I read during the school year. I want to actually read for my enjoyment this summer. I was looking at my blog and I noticed that last summer when I made this blog I had put that I was currently reading Breaking Dawn the fourth book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Sadly, I am still reading this book haha. I got into college and got busy and just didn't read it. I read a lot in it during my spring break but then I put it back down and haven't read it since. I'm almost done so I should be able to finish it pretty soon. But this just went to show me that I really haven't read at all for the fun of it lately.
If you guys have any books that you would like to suggest to me please leave a comment! I need some books to read this summer :). The last chapter of Breaking Dawn isn't going to last me all summer!

- m e g a n

3 comments:

Regina said...

Yah, I have lots of books I have read that I would recommend! Just check my profile at goodreads!!

Steph said...

Hey!!! Its great to hear from you now that you have time to write in you blog!!! I hope you have a great summer!

Jessica said...

Well hello?? I'm your friend and you know I read like crazy. teehee. Just call me and I'll tell you lots of books to read, or text me, either way you can get a hold of me :D