UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Monday, May 18, 2009

jon schmidt's mad piano skills

A couple of months ago my friend Tonya told me about a song by Jon Schmidt, that she said was amazing, but I never went and looked it up until the other day when people started posting it on their facebook profiles. I remembered Tonya saying something about it so I watched it & guess what, it was amazing! Jon Schmidt is an LDS piano player for those of you who don't know who he is. He is pretty much amazing! I had the opportunity to hear him live this last year at Snow College. He came and played in our institute building one night. Anyway, it's called Love Story Meets Viva La Vida. He arranged this piece using the songs Love Story by Taylor Swift and Viva La Vida by Coldplay. His daughters favorite song is Love Story so he arranged it for her. I'm posting the video and at the end of it he explains the story.



Oh and just so ya'll know, I got hired at Ross! Well as long as my background check comes back good. Which um, I'm pretty much not worried about haha. I don't have a criminal record or anything :P. I'm not sure when I'm starting or anything yet... but I do know I need to go shopping for black dress pants. Apparently they are part of the dress code. Well, I hope you enjoy the video! See ya laters :).

- m e g a n

1 comment:

Regina said...

Cool song! Congrats on the job!!