UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Reasons to LOVE summer:

1.  Warm
2.  Sunny
3.  Happy
4.  Vacations
5.  No school
6.  Most of my friends are now back in town :).
7.  Less stress.
8.  Longer days. (this is probably my favorite part.
9.  It isn't pitch black when I get up early for work.


Summer isn't really one of my favorite times of the year, but I think I did a pretty good job at looking at the positive side of things :).  I am not really a huge fan of the heat, but I do like that it's warmer than in the middle of the winter!  I am really sorry guys about this whole blogging thing.  It is my goal to get back into it.  Hopefully I haven't lost all of my readers....

2 comments:

Sarah Monsen said...

ha ha I love your reasons to LOVE summer. Don't worry you haven't lost me as a reader...keep blogin! ;) your amazing.
lylas>loves

Meredith said...

summer is divine.
sadly i have a job and summer school to ruin it...
but i'll keep an open mind :)