UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day | TWENTY-THREE |

15 facts about you


1. I play the flute.
{you probably could have guessed that from my blog address haha}
2. I love to take pictures & edit them.
3. I am a huge procrastinator.
4. I love scrapbooking.
5. My favorite color is purple & I own too many purple things.
6. I am a worry wart.
7. I put cheese in my Ramen Noodles.
8. I didn't get my drivers license until this year, at 20 yrs old.
9. Sometimes I come across shy at first, but once you get to know me I am crazy & loud.
10. I mumble/talk in my sleep.
11. I am a T-Swift fan.
12. I am a night owl & definitely NOT a morning person.
13. I am a social butterfly.
14. I believe in Christ and a loving Heavenly Father.
15. Fall is my favorite season & Christmas is my favorite Holiday.

No comments: