UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the end of potter :(



Oh my, I am so excited for this movie!!!  I am a huge Harry Potter fan and have been since I was 9 haha!  How crazy is that.  I can't believe it has been 11 years since I first read a Harry Potter book.  Crazy how time goes by!  I pretty much started reading Harry Potter when people would look at you and say what are you reading?  I've never heard of it before. Now you read harry potter and every person in the world has heard of it.  I'm kind of sad though that it'll soon be over.  The books are all done now and that makes me sad, but it'll be really sad when the movies are over too.  No more midnight book release parties and no more midnight showings of the movies.  This is seriously upsetting to me.  However will I survive without it all.

No comments: