UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

i have this problem.

I think a lot.  I always have these thoughts during the day, but when I go to write on my blog... nothing comes.  It's like I have a brain freeze right when I decide to share my thoughts with the world.  It's kind of frustrating.  I also wish I wrote a little bit more inspiring things.  As I have mentioned before I blog stalk.  Kind of frequently actually.  I find a lot of people's blogs really inspiring.  I relate to a lot of things people write.  They inspire me to be a better person.  They make me think about things and life, a lot.  I just wish that I was inspiring to people out in the world.  I don't know maybe I am, maybe I'm not.  I guess I'll never know.  Unless someone actually commented.  Sometimes I wonder if I am just writing to no body and that my words are just going out to the vast nothingness of the web.  At times this thought is discouraging to me, and yet at other times it's kind of welcoming.  There is something satisfying about being able to have a place to puke up my thoughts and feelings without having to always bore people by telling them in real life.  ... real life?  hmmm not really sure why I referred to this blog as "not real life".  Maybe it's because I kind of feel like the blogging world is a little different then the world I am living in.  The world we live is a scary place.  It's nice to have kind of an alternate universe where we can all just share our thoughts and opinions with each other or no one in particular.  It's a little easier for me to share my thoughts and feelings on my blog than actually voicing them.  Not really sure why.  Probably because then I don't actually have to see how people react to things and because I feel like I'm not really bothering people.  You can read my thoughts and opinions or not.  It doesn't matter to me. I just hope that they help someone somewhere out there in the large blogging world, just like other's have helped me.

No comments: