UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

cardigan fetish

i have this thing for cardigans.  i probably own about two million of them. okay maybe not quite that many but i have a lot.  it's probably bad but i just can't help myself.  i go shopping and somehow that's pretty much all i buy.  i love fall time and with that love comes the love of fall type clothing which definitely includes cardigans.  actually i put cardigans in all categories; winter, fall, summer, spring.  but i guess in reality it is a fall type.  but i don't live in reality.  i live in a world where it is acceptable to wear cardigans year round.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it exciting that you love cardigans. I am a man who think they are among the most feminine and stylish clothing a woman can wear:)
Dan Woolman

Unknown said...

i am male and have a cardigan fetish cardigans really turn me ,
girls in cardigans is a real turn on

Anonymous said...

I love that fetish too and I would like to discuss about it. If you want, I'll send you my mail

edmundbuttons said...

i'm a life long cardigan lover, i'm buttoned up right now in fact, i'd love to hear from other cardigan enthusiasts n discuss our shared interest. edmundbuttons@yahoo.co.uk