UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

obsession

I am seriously obsessed with pictures.  I love editing them, taking them, hanging them in my room, scrapbooking them (both digitally and regular) and whatever else you can think of to do with pictures.

I honestly don't know where this obsession started or when it hit me.  
But I got it bad.

I have never really understood art.  I can go to an art gallery and just stare at everything and wonder... 
what the heck does it all mean?  But photography is one form of art I get.

I love what you can do with photography.  I love looking at other people's pictures and seeing all the cool artistic things they do with their pictures.  I love taking my own pictures and playing around with angles, perspective, or lighting.  I love the editing process afterwards.  I like playing around with how you can change the lighting and coloring in photoshop.  It definitely adds something to a picture when you brighten the colors or change the colors so that they are a little more bold and stand out more.  I honestly don't know how to explain how I feel about my obsession. I just can't get enough of it.

Another obsession of mine is quotes.
I love them almost as much as I love photography.  But most of all I love to combine them. 
About a year ago I discovered picnik.com.  It is pretty much one of my favorite websites!!!!
It's seriously so easy to edit photo's on it and the results are always super cute or just plain cool looking! 
I think everyone should check this site out!  It doesn't even matter if you are a pro photoshopper or a skilled photographer.  With picnik you can make your pictures look amazing!






Here are some of the pictures I've had fun with in Picnik :)

No comments: