UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

truely best friends are blessings

I got to SEE TONYA! Like really see her. In the flesh. It was so exciting! It's been 6 months since I last saw her!!! Entirely too long. She texted me while I was at work and asked me if I was going to institute because she was going to go. I was like um yes I'm going! Of course! I then got to go hang out at her house afterwards. I had missed being with her when we had our conversations. I mean seriously, there is definitely a difference between communication with somebody in person and a communication over the phone or text. It was awesome. I had missed our chats, and then of course the even longer conversation as we sit in my driveway. Saying goodbye at least a million times and never actually leaving. It's just so hard to say goodbye when we're together. It's one of the reasons we never call each other unless we know we have time to have a long conversation. Our phone conversations always last at least an hour and a half if not longer. And in person we can go on and on and on and never run out of things to say it seems. And silence is completely comfortable. We can totally just sit there and just enjoy each others company. I think that this is the definition of a true best friend. I really hope to be able to find this kind of thing in my future eternal companion. It's so nice to have a friend like that. So if I could find this in a guy I'd be set! Haha. Anyway, it definitely made my day yesterday :). It turned my originally crummy day into something amazing! :D

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That sounds so amazing! I'm having that kind of relationship with Caleb right now. I just love being able to talk to him and have it not be weird or any weird silences. Although there is some weird silences but that's probably just me thinking its weird. I'm so glad you two have each other! And you will find that quality in your eternal companion! Love you megan! WE need to go to Insitiute together this week, k??