UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Friday, June 20, 2008

new template!

I guess I have nothing better to do than sit up at 12:53 am and change my template and then write a post about it! Anyway, it just seems like I don't have time during the day to do these kinds of things. If I am not working my own job I am taking over all the babysitting jobs that Emily gets while she is gone (in other words, I take over her jobs as well). But oh well, at least I get payed for all of this. I just got home from hanging out with my friends Allie and Tonya. But, now I am way tired so I think that I am going to brush my teeth, take off my makeup and go to bed!...only to wake up again and take over Emily's nannying(sp?) job. Fun...not.

xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

Jessica said...

at least you hung out with someone! lol thats better then i've been doing teehee