UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

fun, fun, fun!

I'm going to youth conference this week and I am sooo excited!!! Mostly just because I get to leave my house for something other than work lol. I am on the youth council for my stake so I actually have been able to participate in the planning, which has been pretty fun =].
I almost went to the singles ward today haha, but I wasn't able to because I had a meeting for the youth council (which was in the middle of the singles ward) and because I don't want to go yet lol. I hear it is pretty fun and that I should check it out...but I'm having a hard time cause I am not 18 yet. I don't feel like I am old enough yet! *sigh*. I think I will probably go a couple times though before the summer is over. Besides, it starts at 2 in the afternoon and my family ward starts at 9 in the morning!! At least I would get to sleep in if I went to the singles ward =].
Anyway, I added a new blog to my list! My friend Jessica has decided to try the blogging experience. I have to admit that this whole blogging thing is really more addicting than I thought. Once you get the hang of it and you figure out that there are all of these fun, cool things to do you just can't stop haha. J/k, I'm not that addicted to it.
Well good night!!!

xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

Regina said...

That's so cool about being on the youth council. When I was your age, I was on a planning committee for our stake youth conf. It was a lot of fun and huge learning experience. I know what you mean about being addicted to blogging!! I am!! It's fun to just write what's going on and some thoughts! I hope you keep it up when you leave for college. I want to keep tabs on you! :o)

megan ann. said...

Lol. Oh I'm planning on keeping it up in College...I just hope I don't get to busy...