UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged...


Four things I look forward to in the coming year:
1) College
2) Meeting new people
3) Living on my own
4) Succeeding in the first little while of adult-hood (=] lol)

Three joys in my life:
1) My religion
2) Friends
3) Family
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Ever After
2) The Perfect Man
3) She's the man
4) Princess Diaries 2

Three Fears:
1) Spiders
2) Failing
3) Hights (to an extent)

Four favorite foods:
1) Mashed Potatoes
2) Steak
3) Chocolate (yes that counts!)
4) Spagetti

Three goals I set for myself:
1) Go to college and graduate
2) Have more faith
3) Feel good about myself and like the person that I am.

Four TV shows I watch:
1) American Idol
2) Full House
3) I love Lucy
4) Who Wants to be a Millionare

Three current obsessions:
1) Blogging
2) Nancy Drew computer games (haha they are so fun!)
3) Getting as much hang out time with my friends as I can before college starts!

Four places I've visited:
1) New York City
2) California
3) Indianapolis
4) Las Vegas

Three places I'd like to visit:
1) Hawaii
2) New York State
3) Canada

Four random facts about me:
1) I have never had a cavity
2) One of my ears is lower than the other
3) I play the flute
4) I eat ranch with everything

I tag the following:
Jessica
Gina

That's me in a nutshell!!! =].

xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

Eric said...

hi! this is eric hahah

Regina said...

It's fun getting to know you better! :o)