UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Monday, May 26, 2008

surprises...

I'm starting to feel like I do on my birthday, or even Christmas. It's that feeling that people are being secretive around you or they are trying to ask you questions without you catching on to the fact that they might be trying to buy you a present. Graduation is in two days and I know my parents are buying me a graduation present...I just can't figure out what it is lol. I would like to think that it is a laptop, but I know that could never be haha! Although, the other day my mom did randomly ask me what kind of laptop I was wanting to buy when I got money...and then on saturday my dad asked me the same type of questions... . It seems a little fishy, especially since my dad asked me if I would take really good care of a laptop if I were to get one or have one. I don't know, maybe I am just imagining things and they aren't even thinking about that. But then again...yesterday my parents went into the office and were talking...they said something like, okay so how are we gonna get it tomorrow?...wierd...and of course today they went shopping for a present for me. Hmmm....my dad also mentioned that this one brand of laptop was on sale right now for a good price. *Sigh*...ugh. I don't know, I think that my imagination is over-reacting...like always. But hey, can't hurt to dream right? Haha.

No comments: