UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

starting out

Okay, well I am going to try the whole blogging thing. I don't know how well it will go, but I guess I have to try it to find out lol. I am trying to find things to do now that I have spare time. I figure that I better do whatever I want before I have to work for the rest of my life...yuk. I have made my own website and now I am doing the whole blog thang. Pretty cool, I know. It keeps me entertained...although it also annoys my mom cause I am always on the computer. Gosh, I cannot wait until I get my own laptop because obviously I am usually up late on the computer, since it is 12:35 in the morning as I type! It would be so much more convenient if I could just be laying in my bed while doin this.
Anyways, I am gonna finish this little introductory post and play around with my blog before I actually decide to turn in for the night.
Peace owt & good night!

xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

Regina said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It's so much fun!