UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

i love you. can you be mine?

there are some things I absolutely adore on Etsy right now.



[numbered from top to bottom, left to right] 1,2,3,4 & 6 are from a shop called Barberry & Lace.  I highly recommend checking it out.  This girl sells the cutest stuff!  If I wasn't trying to be more conscious about my money spending I would spend so much money there!  Number 5 [the red necklace] is from a shop called Pie 'N The Sky.  This girl also sells some really cute things!  You should check her's out too :).  I really shouldn't be thinking about buying more things right now.  Oh man, I have so many things I don't use or wear right now, it's ridiculous!  But they sure are super fun to look at anyhow.  So cute ♥.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

i know it!
i try to be a penny pincher,
but when i see things like this...
so cute!

and i got the font from the design section of the blog.
they added a bunch of new fonts!
if you still cant find it, let me know and i'll talk you through it.

Meredith said...

oh and i forgot to mention it's called the Homemade Apple font.

Lauren said...

Oooh my goodness. I am in love with #1! How beautiful!! :D

~Lauren :)

megan ann. said...

Ya, the first one is my absolutely favorite one too :D. Okay sweet, I'll let you know if I have questions Meredith :).

Sarah Monsen said...

I love ETSY! i spend many hours on that website. so many things so little time ;) love all of them!