UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

update { finally }

Okay, I'm finally updating my blog!!!  It's a miracle. Seriously.  I have to admit that part of the reason I haven't been updating is because I don't really think that anyone reads my blog.  For some reason this fact kind of makes me less motivated.  It makes me wonder {then why bother???}.  I know this is not how I should view it.  I need to be writing down my thoughts, adventures, & moments because I want to remember things that have happened, or be able to look back and see how I once viewed things.  I think it is also for others in the future.  President Kimball said:  "I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations." So, from now on I am going to "try a little harder, to be a little better" {President Hinckley} and actually update my blog.  I found this awesome page on a website on effectively keeping a journal. It even includes ideas on what to write about!  I think that a lot of times I don't write in my journal or on my blog because I don't think anything significant has happened that day or I just think my life is boring and nobody wants to hear about it.  I think that I overlook the fact that really I can share anything on my blog.  I can share an opinion on something, or I can share a favorite quote, or I can even write about my favorite song at the moment.  You can blog/write in you journal about anything really.  Starting now  I am going to write more often.    


xoxo,
megan ann.

1 comment:

Regina said...

I read your blog! And there are some great ideas in that link about keeping a journal.