UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

summer jobs...or not

I'm starting to feel slightly frustrated with the idea of a summer job. I have put at least 10 or more applications into different places and nobody feels the need to hire me lol. I leave to college on August 15 (school starts the 20th) and I am slowly running out of time. Ugh it's kind of annoying. Most of the places want you to be at least 18, and especially if you are wanting to be hired on for full time. There was this one place that me and my friend went to while we were "job hunting" that said they were only hiring permanent employees and that they wouldn't start hiring temperary people until the middle of July. By that time I will have a month or less left here.
Okay, I'm finished with my venting now :). I hope everyone is having a great summer!

xoxo,
Megan

No comments: