UNDER CONSTRUCTION :)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

new job!!!

I finally got a job! Wow...took long enough lol. My mom saw the sign at one of those corn stands that are usually on random corners and made me call them. It was a pre-recorded message and it said to go to the stand I saw the sign at on Monday, June 9 @ 6:00 pm. I went and I guess that they just basically hire anybody that shows up. I had my training today from 2-3 in the afternoon. It seems pretty easy...except for the fact that there is no cash register so you have to know how to count change back and count totals in your head haha. I think I'll be okay...although math has never been my strong point...
Anyway, I am supposed to hear from her tonight sometime. She had me on the schedule for tomorrow afternoon 2-close (usually around 6:30) until she heard back from the girl that trained me. If I got a good report she is keeping me on the schedule. So, I guess we will see how my first day of work goes lol. You are pretty much on your own for the full 4 1/2 to 5 hours. That is the only thing that I am worried about...but oh well. I will survive. =]

xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

Regina said...

I'm so glad you found a job! Sounds like a fun one too! I'm sure you will do fine! Good luck!

Steph said...

YEAH for the job!!!! Congrats!!!